To work with the people that you are assigned to whilst working on our client’s site by supporting them to lead as independent and fulfilling lives as possible.
You will be expected to:
– treat the person(s) that you always support with dignity and respect.
– be aware of, and follow the procedure for, reporting any safeguarding concerns or incidents.
– keep accurate records.
– attend training.
– ensure the health, safety and welfare of the people you support and your colleagues.
– work as part of a team and to support colleagues to do their jobs.
– drive car/people carrier, if you are qualified to do so.
– undertake any other appropriate duties as required.
– perform all duties in accordance with the organisation’s policies and procedures.
You will have access to the following benefits as part of the role of Support/Care Worker:
• Night and Day shifts on full time and part time or temporal basis
• Holiday allowance accrued as you work
• A competitive hourly rate of up to £11.00/hour with further enhancements for Bank Holidays
• The opportunity to work within a wide range of different environments on a weekly basis.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team and make a difference in the lives of others as a Support Worker, then we’d love to talk with you. Please click APPLY now!
Virstaf LTD is acting as an employment agency.