Virstaf Healthcare is part of VIRSTAF LTD, providing a flexible and cost-effective staffing solutions to both the health and social care sectors. Our health and social care support team is made up of Social Workers, Nurses, Healthcare Assistants, Support Workers and Occupational Therapist who are highly trained and passionate about providing the highest standard of care to clients in various care settings.
With our highly qualified and motivated staff, we provide high quality and affordable services in a safe, caring, dignified and excellent manner. These values are reflected in our recruitment process to ensure that the right candidates are selected to provide excellent service to our cherished clients.
Are you looking for high quality staff to fulfil your recruitment needs both temporal and permanent basis? We are well positioned to partner with you for a bespoke solution as we do not believe in one size fits all. We specialised in supplying experienced and highly trained care staff to:
- Supported living
- Care Homes
- Day centres
Why Choose Us?
- Strong team of dedicated staff who are committed to providing the highest quality of care to all our clients.
- Flexible with ad hoc services to meet your needs when required.
- Permanent or bank staff placements: We can help you source permanent or temporal staff including from overseas to meet your recruitment needs for a one-off fee.
- Bespoke solutions- no two clients are the same.
- No hidden cost.
- Our Staff Recruitment Process
We have a rigorous selection process to ensure that the right candidates are selected for each role. All successful candidates are subjected to series of checks before starting their role including:
- Reference checks
- Eligibility to work
- Identification check
- DBS Check
Our staff also undergo comprehensive training which includes all the mandatory as part of our induction process and on an ongoing basis.
Staff Development Programme
We have partnered with a reputable training company to support the Personal Development of our staff during their term of work with us. This provides them with all the support and training they need to perform their roles effectively as well as promoting their personal development. We also offer supervision and office support, which helps to identify both ongoing and specialised training needs, to ensure that our staff understand the high standards of care expected of them.
We offer opportunities for both experienced and people who have no experience but willing and committed to making a difference in the lives of others. For those of our workers who are new to care, we offer training as well as shadowing opportunities in varied care settings to prepare them for their role.
Why Work with Us:
- Competitive rates of pay and your wages arriving reliably in your account each week.
- Early, Late and Night shifts available for both weekday and weekends.
- Full or part time hours
- Work which is flexible and local
- Ongoing training
- Referral scheme
- Holiday pay
- The ideal opportunity to broaden your experience
- Permanent placement where required.